These are our tips for securely storing and staking ADA.
- When staking you should remain in control of your ADA. If a stake pool asks you to send them funds to delegate, DO NOT! This is a scam.
- Never share you ADA wallet secret key, password or passphrase with anyone.
- Only install wallets from the official websites and always verify the hash of the download.
- We highly recommend you use a hardware wallet such as Ledger or Trezor as these protect your private key.
- If you do not have a hardware wallet we recommend getting a dedicated PC to run the wallet software to reduce the chance of malware stealing your private key.